| ||Fire Station Tour Request || |
| ||The following information is required when requesting a fire station tour. Oshawa Fire Services will contact you once completed forms are received. For additional information call 905-433-1238.|
• Tours must be booked at least one month prior to tour date.
• Tours will be considered according to availability and resources of staff and schedules. Availability is not guaranteed.
• Tour groups cannot exceed 20 people.
• Children must be a minimum of 4 years of age to participate in a station tour.
• Supervision must be at a ratio of 1 adult for 5 children.
• Tours are up to one hour in length.
• Groups must stay with their tour leader at all times and abide by safety rules.
• Trucks remain in-service and will be responding to emergency calls.
• If a truck/crew receives a call, all tour participants must leave the building immediately.
• Contact Oshawa Fire Services to reschedule the tour if desired.